Election Individuals, corporations, or PACs may contribute up to $5,200 in the general election to a candidate for a state-wide office. Political contributions are not deductible as charitable contributions for the purpose of federal income tax. Federal law requires political committees to report the name, mailings address, occupation, and name of employer, for those contributions equal or exceed $200 per elections cycle.  Contributions from foreign nationals are prohibited.


Campaigns need volunteers. I will greatly appreciate you taking the time and energy to support me along the way. Listed below are opportunities for you to become involved in my campaign:


Your donation to my campaign will be appreciated. You may send your personal check and the completed donation card to: Aubrey Dunn Campaign and mail to P.O. Box 1047, Roswell, NM 88202.
[ download donation card PDF ] or click on the button below to donate now.



There are many ways for you to help with my campaign: door knock, help with mailings and stuff envelopes, phone calling, host a coffee or house party, help with yard sign distribution, etc. Click here to contact me about volunteering.


To show your support for my campaign, click here to request your yard sign